In this article, we have come up with a list of India’s Best Web Hosting Companies for Reliable and Inexpensive Hosting.
There’s no denying the fact that web hosting plays a very significant role in the performance of your website.
Whether it’s a blog, a business website or an e-commerce store, it is really very important for a website to be up and running 24/7.
It might negatively impact the growth of an online business or significantly reduce the amount of traffic to a blog if the website is under-performing, slow or often down.
Therefore, you need to be very careful while selecting a web hosting company especially, if you a beginner or new to web hosting.
All the web hosting companies included in our list are considered to be India’s best web hosting companies by Indian consumers. These companies are not only popular in India but also are some of the most trusted web hosting companies worldwide.
These world-renowned companies provide reliable and excellent services at the most competitive and affordable price.
(You may also like – India’s Best Domain Registrars for Cheap Domain Registration.)
Reasons why they are considered to be India's Best Web Hosting Companies
- Unmatched Pricing – It will not be incorrect to say that these companies offer some of the most affordable web hosting services in the industry without compromising on quality and service. You might find some new or small-scale companies claiming to provide services at the cheapest price. But are these new companies stable and reliable? We are not sure.
- Most-Trusted Brands – There’s no doubt that the value of a brand depends on the trust of its consumers. These companies have proved that they deserve to be the most trusted brands by providing excellent products and services to its consumers and fulfilling their needs.
- Excellent Technical Support/Customer Service – All of the companies included in our list provide 24/7 free technical support and customer service.
- Millions of satisfied consumers – You need to have a large consumer base to be included in the list of India’s best web hosting companies. Well, all of these companies have millions of satisfied consumers worldwide including Indian consumers. Some of the companies even offer a money back guarantee if you are not happy with their products or services.
- Years in Operation – All the companies on our list have been in operation for more than 10 years. Some of these companies have been around for more than 20 years.
Things to consider while selecting a web hosting plan
- Storage – The amount of storage space on the server for your website. Most of the companies provide unlimited disk space. For beginners, a plan with at least 10 GB should be sufficient(Actually, 10 GB is way too much for a website unless your website contains a lot of video content)
- Bandwidth – Bandwidth is the amount of data that can be transferred between a website and the devices trying to access it. Basically, it the amount of data that can be uploaded and downloaded by the user accessing the website. You really don’t need unlimited bandwidth for a new website but getting unlimited is always a bonus. A majority of companies provide unlimited or unmetered bandwidth.
- Support/Customer Service – As we have already mentioned, all the providers included in our list of top 5 web hosting companies in India provide free 24/7, 365 days a year service and support.
- UpTime – In regards to uptime, all the providers listed below have a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%. So, you site will always be up.
- Server Location – The location of the data center where your website is hosted. If majority of your traffic/visitors are from India, then select a server in Asia or possibly in India. The distance between the data center and your visitors also matters when performance and site speed is concerned. For global traffic, you can select data centers worldwide(US, UK, Europe, Asia etc).
- Promotional Offers – Web Hosting is a very competitive industry. Most of the providers offer different types of attractive deals and promotions in order to attract new customers. There are deals such as free domain registration, free SSL certificate or unlimited email accounts with a 12 month web hosting plan.
Here is our list of India's Best Web Hosting Companies for Reliable and Inexpensive Hosting
- A2 Hosting
HostGator – Based out of Texas, the United States and founded in the year 2002, HostGator is one of the best domain registrar and web hosting company globally.
HostGator hosts over 9 million domains and has over 800,000 customers worldwide accoding to their website. In 2011, it started operations in India with an office in Nashik, Maharashtra and a data center.
They offer unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, 99.9% uptime guarantee and 45-day money back guarantee with their web hosting plans.
The control panel is very easy to use and intuitive which enables you to create and manage your website effortlessly.
You can install all the major web applications such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal, etc., with a single click from the control panel.
The control panel also includes a Website Builder which is a drag & drop editor to publish static pages for your website.
Their Shared Hosting servers are built on premium servers powered by Intel Xeon-E5 Dual Quad-Core Processors with Hyper-Threading which ensures maximum uptime and availability.
Most importantly, their servers are really very fast as they have a data center in India. Not to forget, their team of industry-leading experts provides 24/7 free technical assistance and customer service.
Apart from web hosting, they also provide SSL certificate, business emails and domain registration at a very affordable price.
Their cheapest plan is priced at ₹99 per month. Please visit HostGator for more details on web hosting plans, pricing and discounts/coupons.
GoDaddy – GoDaddy is a New York Stock Exchange(NYSE) listed domain registrar and web hosting company based out of Maryland, United States. It is considered to be amongst the top web hosting companies around the world.
It was founded in the year 1997 and is popular among consumers for its advertisement on TV. GoDaddy has a consumer base of whopping 18.5 million and over 9000 employees worldwide according to Wikipedia.
They started their operations in India in 2012 and currently has a customer base of more than 1 million.
They offer unlimited bandwidth with all of their plans, unlimited disk space with some of their web hosting plans and a guarantee of 99.9% uptime.
They also offer a free domain with annual plans. The flexible and easy to use control panel comes with an easy application installer that allows you to install more than 125 free applications including WordPress, Magento, Drupal, etc., with just one click.
GoDaddy has nine data centers worldwide including one in Singapore for Asian consumers. So, you can expect a lightning fast server for your website.
Their team of highly experienced experts is available 24/7 to provide free technical support and customer service.
They also provide cheap domains, SSL certificate, business emails, website builders, etc., at the most competitive price.
Their cheapest plan is priced at Rs99 per month. Please visit GoDaddy for more details on web hosting plans, pricing and discounts/coupons.
Bluehost – Bluehost is a world-renowned web hosting company founded in the year 2003. It is based out of Utah, United States. It collectively hosts around 2 million domains globally along with its sister companies, HostMonster, FastDomain and iPage according to Wikipedia .
In India, they have their regional headquarter in Mumbai.
Bluehost is very popular among bloggers and startups all around the world. It is one of the most-promoted web hosting provider by affiliate marketers because of the quality of service it provides to its customers.
They too provide an uptime guarantee of 99.9% along with advanced optimization for email and e commerce hosting.
Along with that, they provide a 30 day money-back guarantee to ensure free trials. You can install almost every application(WordPress, Magento, Drupal, etc) with just 1 click from the control panel.
All their plans include unmetered storage and bandwidth, unlimited email accounts and high performance Dual Quad-Core Xeon powered Servers.
Bluehost has four data centers based out of four different countries, USA, UK, India and China.
They too provide 24/7 free technical support and customer service 365 days a year.
Apart from web hosting, you can also register a domain name, buy SSL certificates and many other products for your website at a very affordable price at Bluehost.
Their cheapest plan is priced at Rs209 per month. Please visit Bluehost for more details on web hosting plans, pricing and discounts/coupons.
A2 Hosting – Found in the year 2001 and based out of Michigan, United States, A2 Hosting is one of the best and oldest web hosting provider in the market.
Its is also one of the only web hosting provider around the world to abide by and follow green energy practices. They’ve partnered with Carbonfund to offset and reduce their carbon footprint with the FutureServe program and has been 100% carbon neutral since 2007.
All their web hosting plans include unlimited storage and bandwidth, free SSL certificate and SSD(Solid State Drive), free site migration and anytime money-back guarantee.
They are well known for their superior site speeds and world-class support with an uptime commitment of 99.9%. Their ultra-reliable servers with high-speed SwiftServer Platform provides upto 20 times faster performance than its competitiors.
A2 Hosting servers are protect by HackScan, a 24/7-monitoring service that scans for malware and other attacks day-in, day-out.
Like all the other web hosting providers included in our list, A2 Hosting also provides the option of 1 click installation of every application(WordPress, Magento, Drupal, etc) from its control panel.
A2 Hosting has three data centers based out of three different countries, USA, Netherlands and Singapore.
Their friendly and knowledgeable support team is available 24/7, 365 days a year to provide its customers with free technical assistance/customer service.
A2 Hosting also provides a wide variety of useful tools and solutions that can be beneficial for businesses of all size and scale.
Their cheapest plan is priced at Rs269.88 per month. Please visit A2 Hosting for more details on web hosting plans, pricing and discounts/coupons.
HostPapa – HostPapa is a Canadian-based privately owned web hosting company. It was found in the year 2006.
It provides outstanding web hosting services in US, UK, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, European Union, France, Belgium, Ireland and Spain.
As of 2016, HostPapa has hosted around 1,80,000 websites globally according to Wikipedia. Their website claims that they hosted around 5,00,000 websites in India alone
All of their web hosting plans include free domain registration for the first year, unmetered bandwith along with unlimited SSD storage(except for the starter plan which includes 100 GB storage) and a 30 day no risk money-back guarantee.
Like their competitors, they too provide an uptime guarantee of 99.9% on all their plans.
You can install over 400+ apps for free with 1-click including WordPress, Joomla and other essential small business tools directly from their easy-to-use control panel.
To provide its customers with world-class services, superior performance and security, HostPapa has also partnered with Cloudflare(a website performance optimization company) and SiteLock Website Security.
HostPapa has its main data center in Canada and many other centers around the world. Their web hosting infrastructure includes Hewlett-Packard (HP) hardware and servers, networked by Cisco equipment.
Their award winning customer support team is available 24/7, 365 days a year to provide free technical assistance/customer service.
Their cheapest plan is priced at Rs99 per month. Please visit HostPapa for more details on web hosting plans, pricing and discounts/coupons.
SiteGround – Established in the year 2004 and based out of Sofia, Bulgaria, SiteGround was founded by a few university friends.
According to Wikipedia, they have hosted more than 1,800,000 domains globally which makes them one of the best hosting hosting provider in India.
They provide all kinds of hosting solutions along with email hosting and domain registration and employ over 500 people.
All of their web hosting plans include free site builder, free SSL certificate and https, free email accounts, free Cloudflare integration, free daily backups, unmetered bandwidth and 30 day money-back guarantee.
Like all the other web hosting providers included in our list, SiteGround too has an uptime guarantee of 99.9% on all of their plans.
SiteGround provides its customers with the option to install all the popular apps and software from the control panel.
SiteGround has four data centers based out of four different countries, USA, UK, Netherlands and Singapore. They use SSD(Solid State Drive) for hosting.
They have also developed software solutions for account isolation, monitoring and reaction, and speed-optimization, sold under the 1H brand and used by other Linux hosting companies.
Their fast and helpful customer support team provides free assistance 24/7, 365 days a year. Their website claims that they have a happiness rate of 99.7%.
Their cheapest plan is priced at $3.95 per month. Please visit SiteGround for more details on web hosting plans, pricing and discounts/coupons.
Final Verdict :- So, there it is, the list of India’s Best Web Hosting Companies. All the brands included in our list are considered to be the best web hosting providers in India due to their superior quality of products and services, affordable and competitive price and millions of satisfied customers. The features provided by each one of them are more or less the same. So, without any doubt, you can go with any one of them. Be rest assured!